Monday, February 10, 2014

Bubbeyisms

Not to be outdone by Aubreyisms, Carley has come up with some doozies of her own.

So Carley has invented two new holidays. Mothertimes Day and Fathertimes Day. Much better than Valentine's Day and Lisa and I get really cool gifts.

Bubbey: "Dad, my nose hurts when I touch it."
Dad: "Don't touch it."
Bubbey: "But what if it hurts when I don't touch it?"
Dad: "Good Point."

Said to Lisa after doubling up on craft projects for the day (one craft to two crafts).
"Mom, you're a lot cooler than I thought you were."

Bubbey: "Dad, can you buy me one of those prizes while you're away on your trip?"
Dad: I'll see what I can do
Bubbey: "Okay. But don't buy anything for my sisters, okay?"

Instead of forgetting, Carley begots things. "I begot to tell you, Mom." Must be a Catholic "begotten" thing.

More to come I'm sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home