Obama For President
I haven't been this excited about politics since, ever. Why? Because Barack Obama is the first presidential candidate that seems unmockable by SNL. Ross Perot was crazy and mocked on SNL. Bob Dole was mocked on SNL too on a nice "Real World" spoof in 96. Bill Clinton was made out to be an overweight, Monica Lewinski scammer on SNL. And W has been a standing "Strategery" bafoon by more than 3 SNL castmembers. Obama could help change the face of America back to what we used to be about. The land of the free and the home of the brave. We could be less about buying stuff and more about doing stuff. Stuff that changes the world. Universal healthcare. Better environment. Energy program that reduces greenhouse emissions and makes us less dependent on foreign oil. Improved foreign policy. I like Barack Obama. I trust him and I think the world will trust him as well. I'd also like nothing better to have a President be a guest host on SNL vs the next live it's saturday night joke. I hope we get a chance to vote for him.

2 Comments:
Obama, Costco, Aunt Melissa, Neighbor friends....EVERYONE but me...Nice, Scott...I think that calls for time and a half next time I babysit! Just kidding!
~Chelsey
Really? I think we are moving to Canada or France....at least we would get free healthcare...we dont need to learn any language, we don't talk to people anyways.
Post a Comment
<< Home