Happy New Year's Eve 2007
What a fun night. Lisa and the kids planned an awesome new year's partaaay! Costco steaks. A1 steaksauce on everything. The best mash potatoes EVER. Thanks to the new ricer thingee. Fondue pot with chocolate, strawberries and pound cake. Not to mention the colored marshmallows. Hadley was in heaven. Like an all you can eat Melting Pot. We kept having to remind her to not eat off the sticks. We played board games, listened to some "Zoot Suit Riot", watched "Underdog" and played a little "Wii" bowling and golf. Syd and Aubrey had to make some updates to their Mii's before the new year. Not wanting to go out with a same old look. It's an hour away from midnight and we're still going strong. Fire is goin' and we're getting ready to catch the big ball drop, if we make it til midnight.
Here's a few funny Hadley things to jot down before I forget. Hadley has been sick and has not wanted to take her Antibiotics. So I tried to sneak em in her chocolate milk. She took one drink and as I turned to finish up dinner, I hear, "Daddy, this chocolate milk tastes like medicine!" I couldn't keep a straight face. She's good. She must be good with sensing medicine jokes as my Mom tried to sneak a piece of gum in front of her this year. Hadley said, "Mimi, what did you put in your mouth? Mimi said, "I took a pill." Hadley knowing that something was up said, "Mimi, you didn't take a piwll, you chewin gum."
So in the spirit of health, here's a toast to a healthy and prosperous 2008.
Here's a few funny Hadley things to jot down before I forget. Hadley has been sick and has not wanted to take her Antibiotics. So I tried to sneak em in her chocolate milk. She took one drink and as I turned to finish up dinner, I hear, "Daddy, this chocolate milk tastes like medicine!" I couldn't keep a straight face. She's good. She must be good with sensing medicine jokes as my Mom tried to sneak a piece of gum in front of her this year. Hadley said, "Mimi, what did you put in your mouth? Mimi said, "I took a pill." Hadley knowing that something was up said, "Mimi, you didn't take a piwll, you chewin gum."
So in the spirit of health, here's a toast to a healthy and prosperous 2008.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home